The act of getting someone’s nails done is the fact that it makes the woman feel better of herself that also adds both confidence in a series of events. You are doing it at your own risk despite the hustle and bustle of daily routine. One good way to start doing when you feel like you are not taking good care of yourself is by paying attention to the much finer details like a nail polish. If you need valid reasons other than pampering yourself, just keep reading.
Why Wear A Nail Polish
First, getting your nails done conveys a sense of beauty when dating. This little detail tells potential suitors that you are a human who believes in taking good care of how you look and that you are a person who firmly believes in the importance of the rules of attraction. Another way of taking good care of yourself is through your skin, which is discuss here. Going back, it is not forgotten that you want to have someone who loves you for you. However, I believe that you should build an attraction between the two of you. A sexy nail is only one of the plenty ways to do this but it is an important one nevertheless.
Second, it gives you a sense of class during job interviews. Whether you like it or not, appearance matters in a lot of areas of life and perhaps none more so than the business sector. You could apply a sufficient amount of makeup when you are in a job interview.It may seem biased to be judged by appearance but you have to consider it by looking at the job interviewer’s perspective. Think of this, if you don’t maintain a sense of care about your appearance, then what else your employer should expect that you have have a sense of care in all the other small details that you might encounter in trying to do the job.
Possibly the most significant reason of all in getting a nail polish is the confidence it gives you in every little situations in life. Having a better feeling about yourself is a great way to enact positive change in whatsoever place you are in. You can really have those nails that pop with the help of a beauty salon or a little do it yourself kind of thing. While it takes time to capture the right look and design, it is always worth it when family; friends and even strangers do notice and give you compliments for your sexy nails.
Now, have you been trying to find the perfect nail polish? Chances are, you are unsure about which color you must choose. Colors are available in a variety of shades and it’s difficult picking one that will compliment you the most. While one shade might look good on someone else, the same shade may not look good on you. Just like any beauty style, there are a few basic principles to follow. In the same way, there are certain things to take into consideration when choosing nail polish colors. Nail polish colors are meant to flatter or balance the wearer’s skin tone. Here’s a simple guide to help you choose the right color according to your skin tone:
For Fair Skin
- Women who have fair or light skin can use most colors for their nails. However, there are still differences in fair-skinned women in undertone and shade. Women with skin that’s too pale might want to avoid extremely dark colors since they will look much too eye-popping.
- Choose shades that flatter your fair skin, such as pink in either soft or bright shade, a light to medium shade of purple, and red.
- If you’re going for a healthy, rosy look, use nail polish in shades of pink.
- It is highly recommended to use a blue-based polish.
The Orly Lacquer, Beach Cruiser is one of the nail polish colors that best suit for fair skin. Kindly click the image above to get this.
For Medium Skin Tone
- Being the middle color, medium tones can wear most shades.
- Medium tones will do well with nail arts. The different colors and prints blend well with their skin color making them look stylish.
- With the use of a glitter polish, it will add a tanned look.
- With the use of vibrant colors such as blue, yellow, pink, or orange will look striking. Bright shades are the perfect color for this skin tone.
- To emphasize the neutral color of medium tones, you may use metallic and silver versions of a light blue color.
- Avoid navy blue, dark purple, and red.
The Darcy nail polish color from Zoya will satisfy every medium skinned-tone woman. Get this by clicking the photo above.
For Dark Skin Tone
- Nail polish with dark colors are necessary to use as it will emphasize the beauty of dark skin tones. Colors like chocolate brown, dark green, red, or a nice burgundy match the rich color of dark-skinned women.
- Gold also looks good on dark skin that makes it easy for dark-skinned women to pull off a stylish look with gold polish.
- However, lighter shades are very useful in accentuating accentuate tanned skin. Other colors that may work for dark skin are chocolate and light brown, light blue, pink, and purple.
- Avoid a gold nail polish because it completely blends with the overall color of the skin that makes it invisible.
- For tan complexion, go for colors found on the warm side of the color chart.
- Yellow-based colors come highly recommended for women who have dark skin tone.
The Naughty Not Nice nail polish color from Ella + Mila will give more beauty to the fingernails of a dark-skinned woman. You can simply get this nail polish by simply clicking the photo above.
The general rule when matching complexion or skin tone to colors for nail polish is quite simple: dark to dark and light to light. Light skin will look best with light to medium colors while dark skin will look better with medium to deep dark colors.
Taking pride in your appearance is a fun activity that can have a lot of worthwhile results. Don’t look at it as vanity. Look at it as self-care. Decide who you want to do it for you, and look for tips and advice from the pros online once you are ready to do your nail.
There you go. I hope you find this helpful and I wish you great looking nails. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section below.